Engineering classroom coaching
Each year in the Engineering degree courses is divided into two semesters during which different subjects are taught. Exams are conducted at the end of each semester. At Vijay Shekhar Academy, coaching is offered for the following subjects.
What you can expect from our Engg. coaching?
The shift from Std. XII to Engg. studies is a big one, and even the best of students find themselves struggling with the new subjects towards the end of the first semester. The FE (Sem I & II) is the foundation year for the next three years of study. A poor performance in this year can lead to lower levels of performance in the advanced years as well. Students at Vijay Shekhar Academy can look forward to:
- Expert and highly qualified faculty.
- Detailed results oriented study sessions.
- Carefully drafted notes, regular tests and quick feedback.
- Access to previous years question papers.
- Appropriate reference material backed by teacher’s guidance to ensure student’s best performance.
* Individual Subjects
* Subject pairs as shown
SEMESTER - I
- Applied Mathematics – I
- Basic Electrical and Electronic Engineering (B.E.E.)
- Engineering Mechanics
SEMESTER - II
- Applied Mathematics –II
- Structured Programming Approach (SPA)
- Engineering Drawing
Subject Pair options
Student may enroll for any of the following Subjects:
- Mechanics [Semester-I] and Drawing [Semester-I]
- BEE [Semester-I] and Structured Programming Approach [Semester-I]
- Applied Mathematics-l [Semester-I] and Applied Mathematics-II [Semester-II]
- Tuition fee for the entire course of any one subject is Rs. 10000 + S.T. but students who join for Subject Pairs will get concession and the applicable fee for our subject-pairs will be as shown below.