- This is a national level exam for medical aspirants, giving students access to medical institutes across India.
- Follows NCERT syllabus.
- Admission are based fully on scores in NEET.
- NEET score accepted by all medical institutes across India.
- Difficulty level of Biology is comparatively higher than State Level Exams.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age : 17 years.
- Qualifying Exam : Candidates should have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 Scheme or an equivalent examination of a recognized Board with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
- Subjects (aggregate) : Candidates who have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in 4 subjects of ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY are eligible for NEET test.
No. of seats: 52715
No. of Medical Colleges: 412
NEET Exam Details
|Papers:||1 paper consisting of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology.|
|No. of questions:||180 questions: 45 Physics,
|Marking:||4 marks for correct answer, -1 for incorrect answer.|
|Mode of Examination:||Offline|