- This is a national level exam for medical aspirants, giving students access to all medical institutes across India, including AIMS, JIPMER and AFMC.
- Follows NCERT syllabus.
- Admission are based fully on scores in NEET.
- NEET score accepted by all medical institutes across India.
- Difficulty level of Biology is comparatively higher than State Level Exams.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age : 17 years min.
- Qualifying Exam : Candidates should have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 Scheme or an equivalent examination of a recognized Board with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
Total number of medical
seats in India= 78,333
|NEET Exam Details|
|Papers:||1 paper consisting of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology.|
|No. of questions:||180 questions: 45 in Physics, 45 in chem and 90 in Biology.|
|Marking:||4 marks for correct answer, -1 for incorrect answer.|
|Mode of Examination:||Offline|