1. What is MHT-CET?
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET or MHCET) is a state-level test conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai for admission to B.Tech/B.E, B.Pharm and Pharm D in the state of Maharashtra.
2. What is the syllabus for MHT-CET?
Stateboard textbooks of PCM.
3. What is the mode of examination?
The examination will be conducted by online mode for PCM and PCB group separately. The examination is held at various centres across Maharashtra and outside the state of Maharashtra
4. Is there negative marking for wrong answers?
No, there will be no negative marking
5. What are the types of questions asked?
The questions are multiple-choice questions (MCQ) having 4 options. The candidates must pick the correct answer from the options given
6. What is the duration of the examination?
Duration: 3 hrs
7. From where will I get the application form?
The application form will be available only in online mode on the official website.
8. What are the steps to fill the form?
The Online Application Submission is a four-step process:
1. Registration – Creation of Username and Password
2. Filling up Application Form for MHT-CET 2021– Fill the personal details and educational details on the application form.
3. Upload of Photograph and Signature – Candidates must upload their recent photograph and signature with the specified format and file size.
4. Payment of Fees – Candidate can make payment of fees using online payment mode only.
9. What should be the size and format of the uploaded photo and sign?
The file size of the photograph should be between 15 KB and 50 KB and signature should be between 5 KB and 20 KB per file. The photograph and signature must be in .jpg format.
10. Will I receive a hard copy of the admit card?
The candidates must download and take a printout of the admit card from the official website.
11. What are the documents required for filling their form?
Code from registered and active mobile number, email id, Aadhar card, photograph and signature scanned copy.
12. How do I check my result?
Using Login id and password, you may enter the credentials and check the result.